Monday 22 September 2008

Times of stress

Just so you don't think I have vanished off the face of the Earth - my day job is hardcore at the minute and I got back from a busy weekend and I'm close to burn out. My usualy Sunday tantrum occured today at 5.03pm, a little behind schedule but I didn't get chance on Sunday. So I'll blog proper later this week.

Hopefully I will debut a photo of some new stud earrings I have started to make. There will be matching necklaces at some point too. I will also fill you in on my recent goings on.

Until then, if you want to cheer me up, buy me this

For those who aren't aware of the Angel of the North, it's a sculpture that stands at the edge of the motorway near Gateshead, which is near Newcastle in northern England. "It is Britain's largest sculpture and believed to be the world's largest angel scupture."

And personally, I think it's 400 times better than those horrid All Saints belts. Eugh
Sorry no link, All Saints appear to have cleaned up their chav act.

Hearts xo

No comments: