Sunday 14 September 2008

... sTaLk mE...

I have added that 'follower' widget on the right, so do add me if you follow my blog. I was going to title it 'stalk me' but I thought it might put people without a sense of humour off... so currently it says 'follow me'. I use the term 'stalker' fairly loosely. Mainly because my friends say I am one. In a jovial way of course, I'm not dangerous. Also because I have had a few stalkers of my very own, it's most flattering O_o

I'm losing track of all these networking places for promoting my stuff. Of course there are my shops on Etsy and Folksy, then there is myspace, 'ning' where the Kistch @ Etsy team meet up, Blogger... there might be more... I just don't know I forget. I was thinking of opening up a fan page on Facebook, but I kinda get put off that people can write anything on your wall without being able to moderate it first.

Ooh yeah so another cool thing this week is that I was invited to the Kitsch @ Etsy team... which is great, there's lots of great work going on my its members and I am delighted and honoured to be placed in the same league as them. It'll be great to share some ideas and ting!

Also this week... I made my first sale. No feedback as yet, not sure if that will happen as it seems to be the buyers first purchase. I did send a thankyou card and noted the importance of feedback.. but... meh... never mind.

And finally... you may notice I have changed by banner, yet again... I'm still in the setting up process really and I thought it should reflect the overall shop appearence. I'm going to design my postcards and business cards in a similar way. In fact here is my design idea for the postcards to have out at upcoming craft fairs... I'd love to know what you think?

Yesterday I went to the Saltaire Festival/Arts Trail/Open houses. I'll tell you more about that tomorrow, because it's on next weekend too and I really think you should go, it's an amazing find!

Hearts xo

3 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

I'm following you now!

Unknown said...

I think the postcard design is awesome! I should look into making some for myself. Just to have something besides business cards.

I added you on my MySpace. :)

thetinylittlegirl said...

great postcard design!
this reminds me that i really need to get my business card design sorted for my next market.....