Thursday 16 September 2010

Little packages sent and received

I do heart packages sent by post. Which is why I got annoyed at the failed swaps.  Anyway, Apryl of Meridien Ariel came to the rescue and send me some manga books and a lovely drawing and note which are currently tacked above my working desk.. It took me a while to choose what to send her and it appears she has received it!






In other surprise package related news today check this:

I do love a swizzle

I once sent one to her of a similar nature:


I'm getting an urge to buy some gorgeous stationery and write some snail mail!

xoxo

1 comment:

Apryl said...

thank you so much for my swap(ish) goodies!

Although the Boy has stolen the refresher. ... I wore the cameo pendant on my school run but nobody notices me anyway... I am a super stealthy ninja!..or something...