Wednesday 1 September 2010

Lists, lists, lists

I have been procrastinating for too long. Finally, after a refreshing weekend at Leeds Festival, I had a lay down for a while hoping to nap but it never happened. What did happen, was, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted my notebook and a pen.

I wrote a list of things that were made up and ready to sell.

I wrote a list of partially made things ready to sand and mount and so forth.

I wrote a list of paper-parts ready to be embedded into resin.

I wrote a list of cool display equipment I want to make and buy.

Then I wrote a list of how many more pieces I'd like to make by the time the Knitting and Stitching Show comes around.

Then I wrote a list of how many supplies I have ready to make these.

Then I wrote a list of what supplies I need to buy to make the rest.

Then I wrote my Christmas gift wish-list! I know it's a bit early but with all the Christmas stock planning I am doing, it seemed like a good idea at the time :)

xoxo

2 comments:

Marthaamay O_o said...

you are the list queen.
I didn't know you went to LEEDS FEST!!!
Did you have fun? x

Apryl said...

*LOL* thats alot of lists... I often think list writing is very thereputic...also its a great way to get organized and procrastinate from actually doing the things on the lost because you have to write the list.. and then another list... I like lists... cant wait to see what new things you will be making on your list!