Wednesday 15 September 2010

Saltaire Makers' Fair fun!

I've just spent the weekend selling at Saltaire Makers' Fair - part of Saltaire Festival. I was supposed to sell there last year... but as you may remember I was quite ill last September and had to cancel at the last minute.

I'm so glad I got there this year!

Here's a photo taken by Samantha. Here I am chatting to her boyfriend/my friend Marco. They were visiting  for the weekend from London Town.


The Tooth Rot Collection went down a real treat.


The Manga pendants in the Death By Comicide Collection flew off the cupcake stand!


And there's only two Locket Fuel Skull Lockets left! Grab them while you can!


I managed to catch up with Tracy of Ruby Spirit, her husband Kev of Dig The Earth, Paula of Wychbury who did a sterling job or organising the event, Leigh of Leigh Shepherd Designs, and many others... although, not Janet Street Porter, who came for a look but I didn't realise it was her...

Do you think my photos are improving? Still playing with the new camera...

xoxo

No comments: