Sunday 15 August 2010

Recent indie snaffles, buys and gifts

First up there's this cute little pin bought by Samantha and Marco for my birthday. Samantha picked it for me at the Bust Craftacular and presented it to me in a lovely little stripey paper bag, that also had anchor stickers and some seeds for jalapeno peppers that I am yet to plant...

Pin by Lost at Sea


Also at Bust Craftacular I wanted to buy a Brat and Suzie T Shirt, but they didn't have the one I wanted at the time... the first one didn't fit so well. Here's part of me in the new one...


And here's a couple of the books I was sent by Meridien Ariel. She kindly sent me these, and in return I'll send her a pendant!


She also kindly enclosed one of her pieces of art so it was a real swap (she'd read my swap whinge)



I wish I could find the lovely note that was in the package too. I kept it for sure - but it's in one of my 'safe places'... on card, tea stained, written on an old type writer and with different stars cut out of it! I love Love LOVE snail mail notes!

Where have I been? I'll blog that next...

xoxo

2 comments:

Marthaamay O_o said...

Yes, I love that Tshirt. The red stripe is really nice, you have made me warm to them..

Apryl said...

how did I totally miss this? I have lost my mind apparently. Glad you liked my little doodle and note card.. I really should do more of them...