Wednesday 31 March 2010

Note to self...

I whole-heartedly believe self-gratification is the way forward (not in a sex way) and these note cards are so sweet, I want to buy them and write lovely things in them and post them to myself!

Not just a note card but something to make and do too! Love it.

This reminds me of Vivienne Westwood goodies :)

Ooh how wonderful to recieve a cute shaped mail! Like someone threw you a paper plane and it made its way all the way to your letter box :)

There's my three indie lusts of the week. What are you lusting after?

xoxo

2 comments:

Marthaamay O_o said...

I am lusting after a pair of these..
http://www.urbanspectacles.com/1003krindie.htm

and these

http://www.omericaorganic.com/plug-OMERICA%20ZOO%20LINE.php

oh sigh x

Barbara Saul said...

Those plane cards are brilliant for boys - must get some for mine... Will give him a chuckle.

My favourite notecards have long been the Italian Fiorenza stationery, ever since I bought some many, many years ago. I should really just get some from Italy and be done with!