Monday 6 July 2009

What's cooking in the Kitschen? (the sneaky peek)

'What's cooking in the Kitschen?', for those of you who don't know, is a sneak preview and touch-base (man, I hate that term) of what's going down at KitschenSink.

I had a bit of a break over the last week or two, which was nice, but now I am back on course with creative thoughts every waking hour. Every sleeping hour too, in fact.


Exciting stuff eh?

Also going on - a lovely supplies order has been made - I can't wait to get it all! This involves a bigger heart mould so that the bubble hearts can be developed further, lockets, giant bows, coloured chains, rainbow ribbons... I might just kiss the postman when he arrives I'll be so excited!

Also commissioned my super graphic/web designer, PJ, to sort out some business/backing tags/swing tags for me... so everything's ship shape for my next few markets.

Comments/guesses on the peeks?

xoxo

2 comments:

Julia said...

Oh my goodness!! Refreshers!! I just know I am going to love whatever this is going to turn out to be! How exciting! x

Littleclouds said...

ahh I love refreshers, I'm excited about what that ones going to be!