Sunday 19 July 2009

People love me!! Well... 'about me'...

Wow! I noticed in Google Analytics that a few days ago I had a number of visitors to the KitschenSink website via Gary Graye's website.  And... how exciting?! He has put me on his '7 Best About Me Pages' article, at number 2!!

So excited I was, that I tweeted it.  I get a response from @heroscompanion "You r also on a bigger list http://tinyurl.com/l9xc7o p.s. Your art pieces rock & luv the new cards…" (ok, the p.s. bit isn't that relevant to this story, but it seemed an injustice to myself to remove it).

Holy guacamole.  I am number 1 on '55 Awesome About Me Pages'.

I must say, I am pretty proud of myself.  I was told when choosing my A Levels not to study anything involving essay writing, as I was pretty poor at it (and then went on to whoop ass at it at uni).

This feels great! To read this marvel of literary genius, click here.

xoxo

4 comments:

Marthaamay O_o said...

Ahhhh that's amazing! So proud Rowan!
Samantha x

Kitschy Coo said...

Well done! And a mighty fine 'About me' page it is as well :)

Tizzalicious said...

That is really awesome! Congrats!

katie said...

that is soooo awesome!!! Congrats!!!! and your 'about me' is fab it has inspired me to re-write mine!!! xo