Friday, 12 June 2009

Think of a happy thought...

I am in a bouncy good mood today.  This weekend I hope to paint some pictures... we'll see how that goes. I'm feeling super creative (on a personal note: this does tend to happen when I'm single... ya get me? Frustration?!).  I have an idea and if I can do it then it will be super cool! If it goes well this weekend, I'll blog on Sunday with a peek for you.

I made these lockets last year and sold them at the University of Leeds Fair Trade Fair, they sold out in the morning, and a few people came back in the afternoon disappointed that they'd sold.  I have been trying to get hold of some more of the decals... and finally, I have found some.  I'm looking forward to making more, similar lockets, and have an order placed for one already!

I'm still updating KitschenSink @ Folksy. Head on over. A 'Marjorie Loves... Kitsch Cameo Necklace' sold within an hour of it being listed!

Also new on Folksy: ThE NoToRiOuS, tHe LeGeNd NeCkLaCe
♥ I was never the girl next door ♥ Ms Bettie Page.  
A pin-up photo is embedded into this handmade bubble heart pendant. Perfect for Bettie wannabes and burlesque beauties. Looks delicious with or without your clothes on. ♥ Strung on an 16" or 18" silver-plated snake chain. Pendant is handmade in waterclear resin. 

What happy thoughts do you have this weekend?
xoxo

1 comment:

bex said...

my happy thought for the weekend is that i have a dayy off on monday....is that cheating?...if it is my other happy thought is that my boyfriends mum and baby sister are coming for a visit...bearing birthday presents for moi!
x