Friday 20 February 2009

Folksy Finds Friday - Purple Sparkle Crafts

You may or may not know that I am trying to lose weight. I'm not a proper fatty, but I am single, and it's best to be looking good in that situation.

But I do love cake... and these have no calories... honest... thanks Purple Sparkle

Rose Petal & Ylang Ylang Fizzing Bath Melt

One has to indulge one way or another... this is less sinful... perhaps a nice cup of low calorie hot chocolate whilst I'm in the bath would go down well...

Have a fab weekend xoxo

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much for featuring me! But I'd go for a nice glass of wine instead of the low-cal hot chocolate. Need to have some naughtiness! :-D

Unknown said...

I love your blog and I've nominated you for a 'Lemonade Award'! check out my page for more info. Rach x