Friday 13 February 2009

Folksy Finds Friday - Magic Alice

I'm a bit of a sucker for nice little bits and bobs with original illustration on. You know you have something completely different to anything else (I could whinge here about 'handmade' jewellery, when it's a bought charm hung on a bought chain... anyway...).

So I just love the offerings of Magic Alice. She loves hearts and she loves charms, if she didn't live in Scotland I reckon we'd be good friends!

I anticipate a little treat for myself in the form of these - pocket mirrors. I am so paranoid I have bogeys on my face when boys check me out so I always have a little mirror on me and these are very stylish
Printed badges - everyone loves badges right? These are made from her screen printed fabric. Very cool.

I love this design. I think it's the same as what's used on the mirrors. This greetings card would be great to write to a penpal or an old friend to say hi.

Even more gorgeous treats by Magic Alice can be found on her Flickr page. Look out for photos of her craft fairs (nice set up!), key rings and.... shoes!!

Have a super weekend
xoxo

1 comment:

Erin said...

The badges are cute!