Saturday 6 December 2008

LeGo LoSt iN SpAcE... RiNg!

Ever since I found out about resin casting this is the design I had in mind... I'm so glad it worked out in the end, as after several attempts with horrible polyester resin causing various respiratory problems, a sticky surface to the cabochon, and the colour generally not mixing, I am really happy with the outcome!

It's listed in the Etsy Boutique ($) and the Folksy Boutique (£). I'm awaiting some new moulds so I can make some pendants for this range too...

What do you think?

xoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rowan, i love it love it love it!! I must have one like asap. xx

Pippa said...

I think this is very cool. And your blog looks GREAT! I can actually look at it! Hooray! And actually, the colour scheme is a lot more fun - it suits you better.
By the way, I was trying to find your blog (I've put it in my links now so that I won't lose you) and did you know that you don't have a link to your blog on Flick? Thought you might want to change that so that people can find you :o)

Unknown said...

Thanks... yeah I like the colours too :o)

I will add to Flickr now!