Tuesday 29 July 2008

The Lone Crafter

As a normal person I do like living on my own. As a Craftster there are some drawbacks.

So on Saturday I was really hoping to crack on with some jewellery, as it's only a month until a pretty big fair at work. So I got to my computer to print off some designs... it's just been fixed so the printer wasn't plugged into the tower. So I plug it in and all the USB holes fall inside. Great.

So I think, it's OK, I'll get on with the wooden stuff. No, because the drill has run out of power. I'm a girl and I don't know how to plug in the charger. Bllleeuurgh. I need to get my head in the game and FOCUS! It's a double edged sword though. If I had some sort of boy around alot I'd probably never get anything done.

I am quite excited about this and everything it stands for. I'll submit to it tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed for me, I'd love to have something published. I'm also keeping my eye out for other places I can write about crafts. It seems like a good idea since I keep being told I am a good writer, or I should write a book! I got some ideas from another blog I like to stalk Craft Yourself Rich. A bit disappointed I missed out on some books about plastic though, that would have been ideal... ah well...

I'm going to do my chores now... it said in my horoscope today that I wouldn't focus for long. I don't always believe them but this appears true enough...

xox

No comments: