Sunday 7 August 2011

Sunday rediscovery

Wow... completely forgot what Sundays to myself are like!  If you didn't already know, I closed Indie Cindy (in its current format) a couple of weeks ago.  My intention in the first place was to pilot it, I always wanted to have a go at being the retailer and was given a perfect opportunity to give it a shot with a short rental term. The project was exactly what I wanted, I learnt what I would and wouldn't do if I did it 'for real'.  I have made some bloody awesome mates and learnt some real business and life lessons from it.  I have some pretty exciting plans in the pipeline for what happens next retail-wise, but it's all under wraps and up in the air all at the same time!

So today it was kinda strange waking up at 10am and thinking 'my alarm isn't actually going to go off... so when do I get up?'. I have worked 7 days a week for the past five months!

I invited friends around for fish and chips at The Penthouse. It was lovely to lounge around, make bracelets, gossip and eat junky food!! For now, it also means I can go back to crafting Sundays... yippeee!

Fish And Chips cushion by Liz Foster on Folksy


xoxo

Colourful Kitschy Funky Fun...

Add me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

No comments: