Monday 4 July 2011

Shout outs to my local crafting crew

Holla!!

I jus' wanted to big-up my local crafting friends who I sell with at craft fairs. I have missed them since I have been running the pop-up shop, but as that draws to a close... I am looking forward to seeing these guys out and about, wheeling and dealing...

Spring Lark
Maus Haus
The Stalls
Our Little Craft Co
Emazingemz Emporium
Stitch Art
Rachel Lucie Jewellery Designs
Wychbury
Ruby Spirit Designs

Facebook em y'all

xoxo
I'm sorry that I inherited the Texan accent whilst I was on my travels...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks Rowan! I'm in great company :) tweeted and 'buzzed' (what IS that?) xx

Anonymous said...

I love this!
Please take time to follow my blog, as I am now an AVID follower of yours!
I'm a reputable full-time model in Los Angeles, I update the runway shows if not daily, weekly, and I'm soon going to be a Visual Communications major at the top fashion school in California, FIDM. Lots of info comin your way! <3<3

http://kensy-incentive.blogspot.com/