Monday 10 May 2010

Day 12 — Whatever tickles your fancy

My Friday...

On Friday I was invited to a preview evening of the all new Jamie's Italian restaurant in Leeds. Not only did it feel superbly exclusive to be there, but we also got 50% off.... bonus!!

Blurry photo of us outside Jamie's

We got inside and were seated next to none other than Nick Miles, who plays Jimmy King in Emmerdale


Kate P became well acquianted with our waiter, Vincent - much to the amusement of Mr Miles and his wife. We had so much fun I think they wanted to come and sit with us.  Anyways... the food was really good and so was the service and atmosphere. I'd definitely go back, it's perfect for a girls' night or a date.

So we had a few wines after which then led us unknowingly to drum and bass hell. That said, we stayed until 3.30am... I fit right in wearing my little dress, heels and clutch bag (<<< sarcasm). Fun none the less!

Hope your weekend was as fun as mine! 

xoxo

1 comment:

Marthaamay O_o said...

This is so funny to read and think about Rowan!!
Is the place expensive? I think Leeds could benefit from some more good non-bigchain restaurants.