Wednesday 28 October 2009

KitschenSink @ The Bowery

Last Thursday I took a trip to The Bowery in Headingley, Leeds. The purpose of the trip was two-fold!

My lovely friend Samantha is having her photography showcased in the gallery, and it was the opening event.  Check her photography skills here. She is very clever.  She also writes a fun blog about the shoes she finds (you know, just in the street), which you can follow here.


Of course, it was a great opportunity to see KitschenSink on the shelf.  For those of you out of the area, here's a photo from my phone, so you don't miss out!

 

I did some other fun stuff this week too, like going to see Franz Ferdinand, having tea out, catching up with family and friends. A really nice time.

OK, I best go finish these wholesale orders....

Hearts xoxo

No comments: