Wednesday 23 September 2009

Lack of blogging and a few questions answered...

Apologies for the lack of blogs. The reason is (answer to first question) not because of a boy but due to health reasons. I've generally been a shitty for a few weeks...

This meant I missed selling at the Makers' Fair at Saltaire. Obviously I was gutted... I was really looking forward to it... but these things happen :(

I'm getting back on track, and have lots of goodies prepared for Designers Marketplace at the Loft Leeds on 3rd October, chamone! I'll blog about that another day.

Missed you all, hope to be back on the forums, flickr, facebooking, blogging and all the jazz sooooon

xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww I hope you are feeling better!!!! xoxo Glad you are back!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're on the mend, sounds like a tough few weeks. The little mould you did of an anchor is really cute, looking forward to seeing more of your creations. The cameo's are lovely xxx

Littleclouds said...

ahhh and here I was thinking it was a boy whoops!

That sucks about the fair but what is meant to be will be (at another fair :P )

Tizzalicious said...

I hope you'll feel well again soon! ♥

Pippa said...

Oh no! I hope you return to FULL health very soon and what a shame that you missed that selling opportunity! But glad you've still got the Leeds gig on 3rd. Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing all about it!