Friday 9 April 2010

Extra, extra! Read all about it!

On my way back from London Town today (will blog that next) I got a text from our Jen saying 'Front page news Mrs! Well done you!'. Well. I didn't expect that!


My local rag wanted to run a story on some of my jewels being selected for Supermarket Sarah's concession in Selfridges so I had a photographer come around earlier in the week. I had been eagerly awaiting the story being published but I never expected front page! How exciting!



I went to my local ASDA to buy the paper (two copies) and the checkout guy recognised me... it caused quite a stir and I blushed quite a lot. It was fun though. So future trips to the supermarket may have to involve some sort of camouflage, shades and a baseball cap.... ha!!


Did I tell you how peed off I am with my hair? I had it cut by some old-school hairdresser because I left it too late to get an appointment with my usual... and I am really paranoid about it. I just thin it's awful but want to let it grow a bit before I have it re-done. So I'm not overly happy with how I look but the article isn't about me it's about the jewels, which I think have been captured magnificently!

xoxo

6 comments:

Marthaamay O_o said...

I love it!

Katy Clouds said...

Yay, well done you! I think your hair looks lovely...

Tizzalicious said...

Hello Miss Famous!

How awesome is that? Congrats! :D

Suzanne Vaughan said...

How exciting! Congratulations.

Littleclouds said...

1 question...

can I have your autograph? :D

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

fantastic!!! watch out for the paparazzi ;o)