Friday 2 April 2010

Questions

Not sure how I missed this on Samantha's blog. My RSS feeds may be playing up.  I thought I'd do it too cos I like this kinda thing sometimes:

1. What is your current obsession?
I don't really have an obsession right now. My latest 'thing' is the realisation that I am in my freedom years: no kids, got job, got growing business, the world is my oyster, and I am embracing that. I'm doing what I want todo and not hanging around for the approval of anyone else!3. What do you see outside your window?
Factories and the railway line. It goes right past my flat. From the other windows I see the canal and out over Saltaire. It's really nice living here.
4. What is your favorite color?
Green, green, green. I also love bright cobalt blue.
5. What is your weakness?
 Drummers. It's always the drummers.
Where is Six??? 
7. What would you like to learn how to do?
Sew and make clothes and handbags. But I need a sewing machine so I can practice in between lessons
8. What do you want to never happen in life?
What an awful question... I don't see the point in thinking about negative things that will never happen
9. What is on your bedside table?
A book about running your own business by the guy that runs startups.co.uk, a bobble, a glass of water, vaseline lip balm.
10. What's the last thing you bought?
I bought milk, bread, tea and swiss rolls from the central Sainsbury's in Leeds.15. What did you dream about last night?
For a change I didn't dream last night, but at the weekend I believed I was stuck in a submarine (that left from London Kings Cross station) and punched my friend who was visiting.
17. What's your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
I love my (faux) fur coat. It's a statement piece that strangers always want to try on and have their photo taken in.  Also someone at the bus stop this week said to me 'you usually get the train don't you? I recognise your coat'.
18. What's your plan for tomorrow?

Tomorrow is Saturday. I am going to Manchester for my friend's hen night. It's going to be lots of fun!
19. What is your must-have of the moment?

My iPhone. I just like how I can get all my emails and social networking sites for KitschenSink whilst I am out and about.
21. What's your favorite tea flavor?
Just tea tea. I tend to have PG Tips, Tetley's or Yorkshire Tea, with milk and one sugar/sweetener.22. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
New York I think. I have never been, always wanted to go but just never really had the chance. It's on my list.

1 comment:

Mary DW said...

Is it me or are there missing questions Rowan? lol.
Fabulous insight into your interesting life.
From a fellow "jewellery maker" but in a completely different style. I absolutely LOVE your things :-)