Friday 30 April 2010

Day 2: A favourite movie

I have blogged about my love for Romy and Michele before so I will spare you that... can I tell you about a film I went to see the other day and LOVED?

It was Kick Ass. I hadn't seen anything about it anywhere except for a photo of Jonathan Ross' wife at the premier, withBrad Pitt.  Can't find the exact photo, but something similar to this. Replace Jonathan with Brad.






Then I noticed a lot of my friends updating Facebook with 'Kick Ass really is Kick Ass'!... Anyway, I went to watch and I love it...

It had everything (images from Rotten Tomatoes):
Geeks

A purple bob-wig worn by a child

Baddies

And a bit of romance but I can;t find any photos of that I'm afraid!

I am a love comic style anything (if you can't tell by looking at my jewellery?!)... I could watch this again and again...

What's your favourite film of the moment?

xoxo

3 comments:

Marthaamay O_o said...

oh actually....
Fish Tank! Saw that on DVD... Great great great

Marthaamay O_o said...

Umm.. No?
I can't think of a film I have watched in the last 6 months.
The last film I went to see was Step-Brothers but that was so so..
Hmm..

Pixie said...

Romy and Michelle is one of my favs!! I have it on dvd and get it out periodically if I'm allowed. ;) plus it stars Mira Sorvino and Janeane Garofalo (albeit briefly) ♥