Tuesday 27 April 2010

Great feedback makes me happy :)

I'm not sure there's anything better than the feeling when you see someone excited about what you made! 

Not entirely sure why it's Thumbalizr'd in German...

I got a lovely mention from Pixie, as she's known on Twitter, on her blog. Yay! Thanks so much :)

It's a lovely personal blog about all things girly. I have added it to my reader!

People have told me a lot lately that the standard of my resin work is very good, which is great to hear, as I don't come across much other handmade resin work. Great stuff :)
 
xoxo

2 comments:

Robin Hartman said...

Congrats! That's wonderful. It's not surprising though. You have wonderfully fun designs.

Pixie said...

Ahh I'm really glad it made you happy, you're a lovely lady and you make great products, what's not to like? :)