Thursday 26 February 2009

Fab, fab day & a feature!

Yesterday I held a stall at the Fairtrade Fair at the University of Leeds. It went really well!

The lockets are my most expensive item, I had four to sell and they all went - along with two girls who came to the stall early and said they couldn't choose which they liked best and they would come back later - only to find they were sold out!

So my aim for the next few weeks is to make up many, many more items in that style!

I also got some good leads, including a girl who thought the lockets would go down a treat at Burlesque parties. So I'm going to follow that up when I get more stock together!

I could really do with sorting my stall out so it's more three-dimensional, but keeping it compact and lightweight... not easy.

Also, many thanks to Ceri who featured me in her Style Eyes blog. Read the interview here.

Is it the weekend yet?

xoxo

3 comments:

Mod and Mint said...

Congrats on the feature, lovely interview!
And i adore your new lockets, good for you that they all sold, now you really have to make more!

Pippa said...

Woohooo! Well done! That really is so exciting! To make your stall for 3D, you could always just get a couple of shoe boxes and drape black fabric over them?

Please tell me: how do you get bloggy extras down the right AND the left of your blog? I feel like a right simpleton! I've been looking through all of the templates and can't find anything so I'm convinced that my blog just doesn't want to co-operate!

Jessica said...

What great jewellery! Like the packaging too!