Wednesday 17 March 2010

Perfect Package Project

I forgot to mention that one of my goals for this year is to get involved in a couple of swaps.  I noticed Pennydog's Resin Swap a month or so ago and have got involved (hmmm best get on with that really)...

And I just spotted this lovely idea.


"The Package Project is an exchange aimed to connect bloggers around the world and to grow the blogging community even further. It is all about swopping pretty packages and handmade delights. The packaging only makes the exchange more fun so get creative...strings, manila tags and ribbons galore. Each package must be a joy to receive and each time you do receive one...pop out your camera and snap away. This way we all get to share in a bit of your excitement".

I get a lot of great feedback about the packages I send out.... so I signed up :)

I think you should sign up too

xoxo

2 comments:

Apryl said...

the packaging swap looks awesome.. I will have to think about it.. with going on holiday in less than two weeks time... eep so much to do!

mamutopia said...

Oh thanks, sounds cool!