Saturday 6 March 2010

If I'm not here...

Sorry for recent lack of posting. You may remember back in January I asked you to cross your fingers for me, then in my next post I reported that I hadn't got the news I was hoping for.  Well it just so happened that the cool online retailer was a bit busy and has in fact made a large order, which I am working on, hell for leather. So there's not much time to update here. I'll tell you who when it's made, posted, and available for you to see!

There's a few exciting things going on right now. I'll let those things unravel over the next couple of weeks.  Don't want to jinx them!

If I'm not here, I do tend to be 'micro-blogging' over on Twitter. So follow me there.

Oh and this week I have a lovely feature from the UKs happiest Twitterer (see Telegraph article), Rachael Taylor. Read the post here!

I met Rachael at Designers Marketplace at The Loft Leeds last year and have stayed in touch with her via Twitter since. Her gorgeous surface pattern designs are used on greetings cards, homewares, for wall art... check em out!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend... I will be updating later in the week ;-)

xoxo

No comments: