Sunday 12 February 2012

Testspace Store: You want it, you got it!

My favourite guyz at Test Space have done it again: opened a pop-up shop selling the coolest things that local creatives have to offer, including Kitschen Sink!  It's in the Corn Exchange and will be there for a fortnight, so bloody get down quick if you want some!

Instead of deliberating for an hour over what to give them, I decided to put it to the people:

And they said...




You got it!

I bobbed to the launch party which was a fun time, and it was great to catch up with a few of the Test Space friends I made a couple of years ago.

Test Space: Store is open 10th - 26th February 2012, at the Corn Exchange, Leeds.


 





Artists include:
Matt Ferres, Godisdad, Drew Millward, dots, Spin Cycle Complete, Mild Peril, Stephen Langdon, memo, Kitschen Sink, Sophie in Disguise, The Beating Arts, Art School Wank, Ollie Redding, Debi Holbrook, Pogger, Andy Corlett, Noah Brown, Sean Mort, and many more.

xoxo

Colourful Kitschy Funky Fun...

Add me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

No comments: