Saturday 25 February 2012

By Royal Appointment: London Pride Design Festival

It is with pleasure, excitement, and happy disbelief I am announcing...

I have been accepted to exhibit and sell at 'London Pride' Design Festival at the Valentine Mansion and Gardens in Ilford, Essex (London, baby!) - an event by royal appointment of The Queen of England!



The design festival will be the first leg of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Tour, and will include paintings and small sculptures from the Tate Gallery; Design icons from The Design Museum; Classic vehicles and memorabilia from the London; and loads more. The Queen will visit on Thursday 29th March.

Credit


The festival runs from the 29th March to 1st April. I will be there to sell and exhibit and swan about on Saturday 31st March, 11-5 with some special limited edition pieces for the Jubilee Tour and my usual classic designs.

I am honoured to be involved in an event with such high profile guests and exhibitors and talent.

Save the date: Saturday 31st March, 11am-5pm, Valentine Mansion and Gardens, Ilford, Essex.

xoxo

Colourful Kitschy Funky Fun...

Add me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

1 comment:

hlimbrick said...

Wow that is super exciting, well done you! Hx