Monday 7 February 2011

This was London: 5 Feb 2011

I went to London on Saturday! Here's a run down of ace things, chance happenings and other stuff:

I managed to drag my arse out of bed at 5.15am
I got two seats together on the train and took my shoes off... and spread out all nice!
Samantha and I took out a flask of peppermint tea and two proper cups!

Look at how we chose a place to drink tea that matched Samantha's outfit

I tried on many pairs of sunglasses for my trip to Austin later this year
Samantha got papped by Elle Streetstyle team, and she was wearing the Forecast of Fun cloud necklace! Aces.

Here's the stylist taking Samantha's details. He had heard of KitschenSink already! Household name now!

We popped into Selfridges to see Supermarket Sarah's new concession. I spotted my friend Magasin's work

Fell in love with this shop 'Artbox'. Proper awesome kawaii stationery, and reasonable prices too! Forget Paperchase!
Lots of lovely chocolate samples in the food hall
Weird flower tea that tasted like perfume... eugh
Lola's Cupcakes! 
I got a peanut butter one, Samantha had carrot :P

Gorgeous olives and stuffed vine leaves from Borough Market
Bumped into friends from home by London Bridge
Marco made a super chickpea dish. I could be vegetarian if he cooked for me every day.
Red wine and Take Me Out and laughs and reminiscing
Kisses from Solina in the night!


Ace weekend :) Thanks to Samantha and Marco for having me

xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for Samantha!!! :-) xxx

Anonymous said...

awwww I Samantha is so cool!!! :-) xxx

Tizzalicious said...

Aaah, I miss London! I haven't been forever.

So awesome about the reporter knowing about you!

And Artbox is FAN-TAS-TIC indeed :D

Marthaamay O_o said...

I loved the weekend. :)

Anni said...

I would love to visit London, too. Or to live in London. Not bad idea, hah? :D