Monday 14 February 2011

Sweet notes from my sweets

I went to the postbox on Saturday and found this...


Obviously it didn't have stars all over it - that's to stop you stalking me.  But it did have... neatest handwriting two different cute tapes a cute heart coloured in pink, where the dot should be.


And... what's this on the back...?


Pop art!! Oh me, oh my!  

 It was a lovely early Valentine card from Samantha, my London pal... it made me sooo happy!!

I put it straight on my lovely notes board. The board may need upgrading to something more lovely soon...


I can't wait to write a snail mail back!

Here's some sweet messages in my text box today. But who are they from?! 


♥ Have a really lovely day, love-birds
xoxo

3 comments:

noodleBubble said...

REALLY don't know why you don't want me to stalk you...


Happy Valentines Day

A Stalker (Miss)

Marthaamay O_o said...

I might stalk you as I already know your address, or I'm going to sell your deets to NoodleBubble above.

Or the T&A readers.. you are a local celeb, they'll pay me big bucks.

Or in Fish n Chips, either or.

xx <3

p.s HAHAHA at the capacha!

'mancycl' - men are finally experiencing periods!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

so lovely . x hivennn p.s enter my giveaway?