Thursday 17 June 2010

Quick birthday blogpost - a surprise!

It's sunny outside and it's a super day because I am one year older!! I am super happy today, 2009 was pretty crap - I'm pretty content with how everything is and right now I'm celebrating on my own - I ate waffles with fresh strawberries and fromage frais for breakfast... then I watched some trash on TV, then I sat in the sun...

... then I logged on to Facebook and saw amongst many messages -

Happy birthday , seen your article in Living Magazine. Very impressive, congratulations. X

Well I got dressed and hot footed it to Sainsbury's where I know they stock them... and look!

 

 And finally, here's me telling it like it is....

I'm so looking forward to tea at The Tapas Tree with all my pals this evening! Oh and before I go - crafters should love this! Kate P made this card for me whilst staying at a different house. She had no tape or glue and it's held together with blue tack and paper clips! It's totally ace. If you read the article in Company magazine, you'll understand...

I got lots of other ace cards and gifts, which I may share later, if I have any tapas tales.

xoxo

3 comments:

Marthaamay O_o said...

Happy Birthday in blogland too!!!
Have a lovely meal out! xxxx

Laura Johnson said...

Happy Birthday! xo

Pixie said...

Awww brilliant. Ace breakfast although you seem to be missing some Jordans Country Crisp ;) That article is amazing, I still get a little smiley face of joy when I see my necklace. x