Tuesday 16 November 2010

Preparing to Pop-up #9: Bundles of brooches

Last night, I cracked on with some brooch making. I had already cast a number of shapes in multi-coloured resin and it was high time I glued the pinbacks on. Here's a sneak peek:


Don't they look so pretty?!

In between glue dispensing I enjoyed some Crabbie's alcoholic ginger ale I found at Aldi! What a delicious treat!

KitschenSink will be at the Knitting and Stitching Show, 25-28 November, Harrogate International Centre
xoxo

2 comments:

Heart Gallery said...

They look really fab Rowan, are there any spare to send out? Great Stocking fillers me thinks x

HighHeels said...

They look amazing and well done for getting on the radio. If you ever fancy stopping by and sharing a thought .......or a link or even a comment you will be very welcome
Here is my address http://putyourfootinit-shoeshop.blogspot.com/