Tuesday 9 November 2010

Preparing to Pop-up #7: Vintage comic-covered notebook sneak peek!

Amongst other things, I've been having some real fun covering notebooks with some of my vintage comics.

Although I love all my collection, there are some that seem just too special to cut into small pieces to put into jewellery - some should be able to be seen near-full story glory!

So here we go... a little peek at things to come. What do you reckon?

The notebook and its mum

 


They'll retail at £9 throughout December, a bargain! Available at the Knitting and Stitching Show, and after, online.
xoxo

4 comments:

Amy (Blighty Boutique) said...

Love them x

Marthaamay O_o said...

The elastic is a great detail! It is a shame to not see the whole story sometimes.
Good work Rowan x

Littleclouds said...

These look ace! I bet these will sell out.

HighHeels said...

These look fantastic and fun to wear. I love your blog, if you ever feel like clicking over to mine and having a bit of a look, can't offer you a coffee! but fell free to browse