Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Preparing to Pop-up #7: Vintage comic-covered notebook sneak peek!

Amongst other things, I've been having some real fun covering notebooks with some of my vintage comics.

Although I love all my collection, there are some that seem just too special to cut into small pieces to put into jewellery - some should be able to be seen near-full story glory!

So here we go... a little peek at things to come. What do you reckon?

The notebook and its mum

 


They'll retail at £9 throughout December, a bargain! Available at the Knitting and Stitching Show, and after, online.
xoxo

5 comments:

Amy said...

Love them x

Marthaamay O_o said...

The elastic is a great detail! It is a shame to not see the whole story sometimes.
Good work Rowan x

Littleclouds said...

These look ace! I bet these will sell out.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog

借貸 借錢 借錢 借貸 票貼 借貸 借貸 借貸 借貸 借錢 借錢 借錢 借錢

借錢 借貸 借錢網 借錢 支票貼現 借貸 借貸 借貸 借貸 借錢網 借錢網 借錢網 借錢網

Susann Akers said...

These look fantastic and fun to wear. I love your blog, if you ever feel like clicking over to mine and having a bit of a look, can't offer you a coffee! but fell free to browse