Monday 29 November 2010

Pop-up... Round up! - Booth shots -

If you didn't already know, I set up shop at the Knitting and Stitching Show, Harrogate. Build-up day was Wednesday.

Here's a 'before' shot of the booth... sort of...


By this point I had already pinned up the wall paper (left-overs from a friends living room) and hung a couple of pictures.

Here's the booth finished, but minus the jewellery! I hung my best press photos at the edge to catch people's eyes as the walked past, inluding the shot of Eliza Doolittle wearing her Wild Jezebel necklace. I also created a gallery of my customers wearing their buys.


Several things I have here that I wouldn't generally take to a fair: a taylor's dummy, a bust mannequin, cake stands, and a large mirror mounted to the wall.

And here's a couple of photos of the finished booth... I must say - I was very happy with the finished look!

Caught off guard, texting!  That day I was sporting a pink Forecast of Fun Thunderbolt Necklace


The table layout


Notice the taylor's dummy. I dressed this in a leopard print prom dress to show my work goes well with dressy togs as well as casuals!


Here's the bust I dressed in a bright Lazy Oaf tee. I got it in a lucky dip bag and it's just not my colour. Perfect Kitschen Sink colours though! Also notice the random hand holding business cards and the super cool comic table cloth!


And a cake stand made of vinyl records!


I also made lots of price signs in the shapes of comic bubbles. Attention to detail is tres important, don't you know ;-)

xoxo

3 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

I love it! The vinyl's cake stand and comic price tags are such great details :D

Pippa said...

Love your booth! The mannequin looks fabulous and the cake stands made from records fit in perfectly - add a nice bit of variation in levels. Good work!

Littleclouds said...

oh my a whole booth to yourself, fancy!
Looks great, I love the cake stands.