Monday 14 December 2009

Eeeeee! Arne Jacobsen Series 7 Chairs!! And Lego wallets.

Feeling quite pleased with myself again! I have ordered some dining chairs, something I have had on the back burner for the almost-two-years I have lived in the Penthouse.  I have drooled over the Arne Jacobsen's Series 7 chairs whenever I have done lunch in Salts Diner in Salts Mill, and now I have bought some! Yippeee! Mine will be in green and yellow.


Photo from Bonluxat


Also, a friend just made me aware of some Lego wallets in the Metro today. (Do you ever think... 'bugger, I should have thought of that'. Anyway, wallets will be back soon, I'm getting a sewing machine for Chirstmas!).




How cool are these? Love them (althougha little bulky for some handbags)! Picture from today's metro.

I have only 'done lunch' once at Salts Diner. I'm open to further offers.

xoxo

1 comment:

Pippa said...

To make it less bulky, you could use those flat bases you get for building lego houses on. Just a thought :)