Sunday 26 October 2008

Holidays are coming??

Here in the UK we have what's called Sunday Trading Law. It basically means shops can't be open longer than 6 hours (although I think convenience stores have different rules).

I think the same should be applied to Christmas advertising/display/etc. I almost threw up a few days ago when I heard the DFS (sofa company) ad playing Christmas music. I mean, It's not even November yet.

So this is three weeks away what I am selling at, so it seems the right time to advertise it. I am so excited but still have so much to do! I have booked the week leading up to it off work to get prepared!





It's always a really good do and the folks who oragnise it are gems. Get yerself down if you can make it!

1 comment:

Tizzalicious said...

I'm all for Christmas cosyness, but October is a littttttttttttle early indeed!