Wednesday 17 August 2011

Saltaire Arts Trail - Festival Special

I am so pleased to announce I have been accepted to sell at Saltaire Arts Trail Festival Special on Saturday 10th September.  It's always the cream of the handmade crop so I'm super proud. See you there!



It's that season where I want to be outdoors meeting my people! Yes, autumn/winter is almost here!

I have lots planned for the remainder of the year, but here's September:

9th - University of Leeds Staff Festival

10th - Saltaire Arts Trail Festival Special

I'll also be going to photography club, seeing The Cribs at Kirkstall Abbey, going to Bingley Music Live, a 30th Birthday with 80s themed fancy dress, for a meal at Carluccios, drinking with my crafty friends, and wishing I was in California for Kate's wedding...


xoxo

Colourful Kitschy Funky Fun...

Add me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

No comments: