Monday 5 July 2010

On The Wall and the rest...

Saturday was great at On The Wall this week - it was a good warm-up for Bust next Saturday!  Here's how I set up my stall (apologies for blurriness, taken on iPhone)



To Bust Craftacular, I'll be taking 'Death by Comicide - Love Collection' (the bubble heart favourites); 'Death by Comicide - Manga Collection' (one-of-a-kind Japanese comic pendants); 'Marjorie Loves... Vintage Re-casts' (cameos and anchors in bright colours re-cast from vintage originals); the Tooth Rot Collection and the new Forecast of Fun collection. I hope I can fit it all on!

My stall was next to Chickadeedee, who sells bags, canvases and cushions with her awesome illustration on inspired by her work as a burlesque dancer. Keep an eye out for her and her work!



After the craft market, a friend and I went to eat at Wagamama. Did you know I have 'issues' about eating with people I don't know? Well, that's the situation. Did you know at Wagamama everyone sits on a long bench so you end up setting with people you don't know if there's just two or three of you? Well, that's the situation. So although I love their food, I find the experience quite un-nerving. They serve up quite large portions there and when my food arrived, a guy sat next to my pal opposite looked and said 'Jesus!', which really irritated me. It's OK though, because Natalie and I are pretty good at producing are own canned laughter whenever necessary, so we laughed really hard at him. Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Wagamama Moustache Madame


Speaking of hair, mine looks a mess here. 
I really like this fringe of Elsie's of A Beautiful Mess blog. 

Nice and thick and straight and blunt. That's what I will do next time.

Sunday was spent with friends, sitting on the sofa and playing with a baby called Alfie!

I hope you had a fantastical weekend,

xoxo

No comments: