Wednesday 21 January 2009

I heart - Karaoke

I used to hate karaoke. What is it about Ronan Keating, that 98% of men who sing on karaoke think they can take him off really well? Then you'll get a girl with massive gold earrings attempting a Celine Dion ballad that will make your eyes water, your ears bleed and dogs within a 2 mile radius chase their tails.

About this time last year, a Karaoke bar opened in the nearby city (OK Karaoke). We went to opening night, I was a little apprehensive. A couple of wines later and I was giving it some with the best of them. Try keeping me off now!

Here's me, singing some Gwen Stefani. I'm also partial to a little Jamiroquai and the Ting Tings. I should also mention I am modelling my hand made jewellery in real-time here!


What's your karaoke song of choice?

xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything but Rotterdam!!! aaarrggg!!! xxx

Unknown said...

Yeah that was a bad choice...

Holly said...

You look so pretty! I'm one of those people who never sings at Karaoke parties!

Unknown said...

Aww thanks! You should go to one where you can rent a room just for friends... much easier :o)

Milkberry said...

I can't imagine singing in a bar in front of so many people! In Japan we sing in rooms so it's always fun! Even that is nerve-wrecking for me. I usually start off with Norah Jones' Don't Know Why :D