Friday 9 January 2009

Folksy Finds Friday - Emily Tulip

The reason for lack of blogs of late is thus: nightmares. I am so, so tired, and in states of stress I sleep-walk, -talk and -spit. I know, but it's true. So I have either been in bed or making jewellery during the times I would have normally blogged.

Today's featured Folksyer is Isla of Emily Tulip. By day they sleep and dream up new ideas, by night emily mouse cuts out her pieces and tulip mouse stitches them up. They love using new and old fabrics and materials to produce interesting, colourful bits and pieces. They also make lovely fabric buttons, but there aren't any on sale here yet... let's hope they are added soon!

I absolutely love clutch bags and I love these - I think you will too!




Clutch it! Grey
Make me feel better - what's the craziest thing you ever did in your sleep? Or happened whilst you were asleep?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those bags - especially the bright pink one. Thanks for sharing the link.
As for what I do in my sleep, only snore I fear, but my heart goes out to you. I hope you get a decent nights restful sleep and stop the walking and, erm, spitting soon.
x