Monday 1 December 2008

Binged

I got nothing I wanted to get done over the weekend. I'm in my twenties and live in the UK, which basically means on a weekend I drink too much and spend the remaining time recovering. Fab time though, we went to Tokyo. I drank some delicious Raspberry Mojitos. I think it may have been the 3.30am curry (we live in Bradford, it's what you do) that caused morning problems. It seems like a good idea at the time!

I am so tired now. Tonight I need to make some Lego cufflinks ready for a stall on Wednesday, and make a ring I have been commissioned to do for a Rubiks Cube party (don't ask...). I also need to get to a Tea and Biscuit meeting and see friends I haven't seen for what feels like weeks!

I'm so tired I feel sick.

xoxox

1 comment:

Mod and Mint said...

Hmmm Raspberry Mojitos, lovely. Sounds like you had a good time, but sorry to hear you woke up feeling so sick. Hope you feel better soon for the Tea and Biscuit meeting. (that sounds so nice!)