Tuesday 3 April 2012

That was March...

I tried to take it easy this month...

I restored an old picture frame



I debuted in Sheffield, at the Reetsweet shopping event at the Millennium Gallery. I loved it there and need to go back for a proper look around soon.



An article I wrote was published in a local magazine, Brand Yorkshire



I had my first solo go on a laser cutter - the motherfrickinlaser at Duke Studios in Leeds - a very cool place to work



I launched my Lovely Jubilee collection



My Measuring Tape Bracelet design appeared on t'telly!



Russell Kane wore his POW! pin on a super snappy suit whilst presenting Geordie Shore (love ya, Russell!)


I sold at an International Women's Day event at the Queen's Hotel in Leeds, which was fun!

I bought a gorgeous new one-piece swimsuit that I am yet to debut!



xoxo

Colourful Kitschy Funky Fun...



No comments: