Tuesday 3 April 2012

Awesome London!

On Friday I made my way to London Town - it's only 2h15m to get a direct train from Leeds to London, it's a totally underrated trip.  The trip was for business and pleasure: Saturday for selling, Sunday Funday at Lady Fest East!
Gold London Jubilee Bus at London Pride Design Festival

 

 'The Queen's Beasts'
 

Me and the stall - I felt disgusting and I'm not looking much better here. My stall however, does!

 

Sunday: Lady Fest East London! What a lotta fun!

 

Samantha had booked a 'lady gardner'. I expected an older Charlie Dimmock type, but Helen turned up all fresh and young and with a decorative basket of plants. She's written a book, which I bought.

 

Helen's promotional things.

 

The planting workshop was very popular. I am very proud of Samantha, she did a microphone announcement and everything. I don't think I could do that!

 

Time for home - quick tea in Leon! Fresh fast food!


More fun London times soon, I hope!


xoxo

Colourful Kitschy Funky Fun...



1 comment:

Marthaamay O_o said...

oh wow, you stall really did look good!! I mean, we knew it at the time but that set up is kitsch and fun!

Woop for Ladyfest!

p.s I forgot to give you the present of yours that I have not lost... doh!
I might send it.