Saturday 3 December 2011

That was November...

Another busy month!

It was Andrew's birthday.  Andrew is a best friend, we met by freak coincidence. We went to a restaurant for dinner but it wasn't very good, but we all had fun anyway!

We tried smiling, we didn't like it...

I attended an Advanced Networking course which was very funny! Will Kintish is a comedian.

Another best friend's wedding! I was a bridesmaid. It was Bonfire Night and it was awesome!

Bonfire night parkin at the wedding

ReetSweet at the University of Leeds Student Union. A great day and met a few new crafters!

My second Artsmix in on Albion Place, Leeds City Centre.  Amazing takings, nice and busy, lots of coffee, and didn't get too cold at all!

Super Duper Fair! Carla from Maus Haus and I took a trip to Blackpool to take part in the Super Duper Fair.  We had fish and chips from Harry Ramsden's of course!

I scooted home as fast as I could and caught the second half of the Friendly Fires gig (oops!).  We had a fantastic night nonetheless... After too many vodka, sambuca and tequila shots, cocktails and rums!

Friends and me out on t'town
A friend from Lincoln was stayed for the weekend and we spent the day in Saltaire, mooching around the mill. A perfect Sunday afternoon :)

I visited SamARTha and Marco for the weekend in London.  Marco was working hard a lot but he did make some some delicious spaghetti. Samantha and I went to Winter Wonderland which was wonderful but busy to the point I got a bit panicky! Hehe!

Winter Wonderland in London - like a city of grotto fun

DaWanda, the online selling platform in Europe took me out for dinner in exchange for my advice! Very business-like, la-dee-da!

The craft highlight of the year, BUST Craftacular!!

Craftacular delight!

An horrendous train journey home - not getting in until 3.30am :(  but a really good time to catch up with my illustrating friend Helen Entwisle 'Memo' for a good few hours!

And it's another busy one in December including a mega weekend of three events in a two day period! Yowza!

xoxo

Colourful Kitschy Funky Fun...

Add me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook

No comments: