Tuesday 26 May 2009

Taking over the world; Step #5 - Re-branding!

Bonjour, my readers!

Well... I have had some professional design work done ahead of this year's markets and what-not.  I have had a new logo designed, together with colour scheme and all that jazz. It's not all ready yet, as you can see my blog still looks exactly the same...

But, to wet your appetite, here's my new logo! Coming soon... my very own website! I sure am excited!

So... do you like?! I'd love to know what you think!

xoxo

7 comments:

Molly said...

Love it! Great colours, and the typography is really cool. :)

Stitches said...

It looks awesome! And it ties in really nicely with your work! *Thumbs up*
xx

Pippa said...

WOOHOO! WICKED!

Pippa said...

Or, as the kids say, "Dats like so sick it's ILL"

MarthaaMay said...

I love it too!!
You got new packaging then?

Mod and Mint said...

Looking good! Curious to see the new website!

Marilyn said...

I love it! The font is great and the skull is a nice touch.