Friday 2 November 2012

That was October...

Apologies for the prolonged leave of absence! I've been up to all sorts - this was October:

I kicked off the month with a photo shoot with Leeds Roller Dolls to promote our new collaboration. See the full set!


One of my customers wore her name necklace on the local news - here is Lizzie promoting her underwater exhibition. Her necklace says 'Lawless'. You can buy your own in the online shop - they make great Christmas gifts!


I found out I was accepted to sell at BUST London Craftacular on 16th December at York Hall in Bethnal Green. It's freakin awesome and the hippest craft fair that exisits in the actual world, so you should come along if you can make it.



I took part in Leeds Digital Fashion Week by writing a few blog posts: read a post about me by Hebe writer Stacey.




I spent three days in Edinburgh for my best pal's hen weekend. My vintage dress went down a real treat!



I visited Amsterdam for a weekend - it's a beautiful city. We went to a huge flea market then realised we had no cash, so sadly I couldn't buy these lovely dolls!



I went for a delicious burger at Brooklyn bar in Leeds - including several cocktails! Also a delicious Persian kebab and ordered far too much food!

We launched the Leeds Roller Dolls collaborative collection, and I also had a stall at their last home bout of the season.

I saw my favourite band live, Everything Everything. They were awesome, you can watch their latest video here.



xoxo

Colourful Kitschy Funky Fun...



No comments: