Thursday 1 March 2012

This was February...

Another mad busy but awesome month...

I was accepted to sell at London Pride Design Festival - an event by appointment of the Queen!



I met lots of inspirational digital-type and creative ladies ready to start a movement to put Leeds back on the map of ultra cool again.  Leeds is one of my favourite places and it should be on everyone else's list too!

I learnt how to use a laser cutter

I booked my holiday to New York, New York!

I co-facilitated a workshop on effective use of Twitter for a small business. It's had some amazing feedback and we are looking forward to leading the next session on social media strategy

I was offered a position teaching resin jewellery making at a local college

I went to Sheffield to meet the people behind Folksy to give feedback on their selling platform.

TestSpace: Store opened for another fortnight at the Corn Exchange and I went along to the launch party



I went to the opera for the first time and fell in love with Madame Butterfly

I took a few days off work and had a treat in a gorgeous spa at the Bridge Inn in Wetherby. The outdoor hot tub, steam room, sauna and Japanese foot baths were just wonderful!

I met my friends new baby Zachary. Congratulations to Jemma and Ian!

I had a stall at ReetSweet Shopping Fair - great fun as always!



What have you been up to?

xoxo

Colourful Kitschy Funky Fun...



No comments: