Sunday 12 September 2010

My magic garden gift!

Did you know I have an unfortunate inability to look after living things that do not cry when they need love, or ask for a drink when they are thirsty?

Look at this perfect gift I was recently given from a rather lovely someone, brought back from San Francisco! (I hope that's right). Isn't the packaging just amazing and kitsch?! I could frame this and put it on the wall!


You assemble the trees, plants and mountain, and water it with magic water, and it starts to grow instantly, and is fully grown in 10 hours! We didn't make it right away because I wanted us to grow it together and at a time when we could both be around to see it grow. So we did last weekend!

Growing...



Growing...


Grown!



Isn't it beautiful? And it won't even die!

Perfect xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THOSE! <3

Amy (Blighty Boutique) said...

Wow, that's amazing! I love the bright colours x

Apryl said...

Matt bought a littel tree one for himself and Harrison last x-mas it was a big hit... not see a magic garden though that is fantastic.